COVID 19 Update
Here at Forget Me Not our customers, and the community we serve are at the absolute forefront of what we do. We are all facing challenges at this time and we know that coming together to support each other and working together with you and my fellow traders will be what pulls us all through this.
Now, as ever, the entire team here and our sister store https://www.lululoveshome.co.uk are wishing you well, three of the team are working hard to safety hand deliver local orders and dispatch any web and telephone orders as quickly as possible.
As always, I would like to say a huge thank you our customers, for your loyalty and support for our small local businesses at these exceptional times.
We are looking at putting in place measures in store to support our customers and colleagues when we can re-open.
Social Distancing and Hygiene in store
- All floors is marked in 2m sections with tape indicating a safe zone in line with social distancing measures as well as directional floor markings to create a safe flow of movement around the store.
- Floor markings around the till point areas indicate a safe distance from others while waiting to pay and queuing.
- Where necessary, we will limit the flow of people coming into our stores to make sure they do not get too busy.
- If it is raining or particularly cold, we may ask you to stay underneath our canopies and we will let you know when you can come in.
- Hand sanitisers are placed at the entrance for customers and colleagues to use.
- We have protective screens at our checkouts to keep you and our team members safe.
- Please try to shop alone to help us reduce the number of people in our stores at any one time. We do understand that this will not always possible, so if you need to bring children with you or shop with a carer, you are welcome to do so, we please ask other customers to please bear this in mind.
- If possible, use card or contactless payments our limit has been increased to £45 per transaction.
- We close at 17:00 every day to allow the staff to clean the store and to do all stock replenishment safety.
All the above is subject to change in line with government policy once restrictions are lifted.
Can we please ask that when shopping instore you wear a mask and show kindness to fellow shoppers and the team members instore?
I hope you are all safe and well and we look forward to being able to welcome you back instore in a safe way.
Sending best wishes to you all
Louise and all the team x